Sunday, May 11, 2014

Be Kinder

Hi!

erm.. Happy new year?! it's been awhile hasn't it. :P

So in my futile attempt in maintaining a "blog".. I've been focusing on my sense of smell lately. Or rather, my sense of smell has taken over all my other senses.. i keep getting sucked into nice smelling shops and ultimately buying handmade organic soaps (all the buzz now in KL), perfume (Jo Malone), essential oils.. etc.. I've even enrolled myself to some soap making classes .. which weren't that fun cause i hate sharing tools with other people *super impatient..

so one of the shops that i've bought from is "Kindersoap". They have a nice little outlet in Jaya 33 PJ. I know they're just soaps.. but this particular one makes my showertime extra special. and the scent lingers .. unlike other soaps. I hope i can quickly finish the current one so i can try a different type soon. - this is how much i like them. They're also very popular that they keep running out of stock.

Meanwhile, C is thinking of buying a man-necklace and a guitar. I tell him it's just a phase.. because.. a man necklace.. really????

ok it's midnight. time to try my self-made eye pillows! (C says i've put too much essential oil)

*will upload pix later la*

nights!



No comments:

Post a Comment